Maynooth Gaa is a growing Gaelic Athletic Association club located on the Moygalre Road in north county Kildare. We have a rich history being one of the oldest clubs in the county. We were founded in 1887. We participate in Gaelic Football, Hurling, Ladies Football, Camogie, Handball and Scor from the nursey age group all the way up to senior.
We have made great strides in recent years in developing our facillites for our members. This is mainly due to fundraising, our lotto and membership.
Some recent developments include:
• Outdoor handball with new surface at the ball wall
• Improved carpark surface at the main clubhouse
• New Club Gym
• Improvements to pitch surfaces at Main Pitch and Moyglare Hall
• Brew Abu Coffee Kiosk/ Clubhouse Outdoor Area
• Floodlights on Moyglare Hall SeniorPitch 2
• Goalpost compound in Moyglare Hall
• Astro Facility
Some of our plans for the future include:
• Walkway in Moyglare Hall with lighting
• Dressing room and public toilet facilities at Moyglare Hall
• Improvements to our Clubhouse facilities to attract increased member usage
• Improvements to our indoor handball court
We are a thriving club and our mission is to be one of the leading clubs in the country.